- A completed and signed registration form.
- Payment in full
- Complete Online Application here or…
- Application form completed -> Application Form
- Health questionnaire completed -> Medical Form
- Each student requiring a visa to enter Switzerland should also submit a valid copy of his or her passport and state at which Swiss Embassy the visa request will be made. Please take into consideration the time it takes to process a visa application (up to two weeks).
Medical and accident insurance, including medical repatriation in case of emergency are included in the camp fees. Personal liability and cancellation insurance are not included. We highly recommend that parents take out cancellation insurance in the student’s country of residence.
Upon receipt of your payment, we will send you confirmation of admission and a welcome booklet to prepare you for the summer camp. The student’s travel itinerary must be received by JFK in writing, as soon as possible but no later than one month before the start of the programme.
Outdoor learning is all about Nature. You learn with demonstration and evidence. Touching and seeing is all it is about.
Adventure is the move that thrives us now in this world. Watching nature will never be the same after our camps.
Team work will teach us how to work in a group, how to tolerate others and how to build self esteem.